Did you see Stephen and Laura’s Bohemian Outdoor Tipi Wedding with a Festival Vibe over on Whimsical Wonderland Weddings the other week?
This is one of those weddings that we really wish we had been at! I love outdoorsy weddings with a rustic feel and everything from Laura’s peonie and angelica bouquet to the floor length pastel bridesmaid dresses has got me in a bit of a flutter over this beautiful wedding.
Here’s how we can help to steal their style:
1. Stack up your wedding cakes on some of our pretty glass cakestands. Use different heights and sizes to create a variety of levels on the table and use green, blue or pink glass cakestands (we have several) to add a bright splash of colour.
2. Use a battered old ladder to display flowers, photographs or even your table plan for your guests to find their seats.
3. Use granny-chic linens such as embroidered tablecloths and crochet doilies to set the scene on your tables and dessert display.
4. Use lovely old books in your decor. Ok, we won’t let you plant succulents inside our books but we have lots of lovely botanical themed titles which you can pop plants and flowers on top of.
5. Wooden crates are always a favourite for rustic wedding decor. We have a few old flower crates and we love using them in our displays.